The DabPro® vaporiser contains a revolutionary new heating element which replaces the traditional cotton fibre wick with porous ceramic in order to keep a smoother oil supply to the coil. This brand new technology enables the device to tolerate a range of different oil viscosities and eliminates the burnt taste which happens with other dab/vape pens on the market. The heating wire is embedded into the ceramic for controlled heat distribution. No need for excessive thinning agents, allowing you to actually taste the extract, as if it was on a real low temp dab.
- Reliable, efficient and easy to use
- Copes with thick oils
- 510 thread
- Huge clouds can be made from a swift 1-2 second draw.
- High power output battery(don’t be deceived by the size of the device)
- Controlled & Effortless airflow.
- Polished black ceramic mouthpiece
- Precision dosing for clinical applications
- 350mAh battery
- Quality circuit board with multiple protection
- Built in LED indicator
- Universally rechargeable with micro USB adapter
Please note what it is down to the operator to make sure they add the right viscosity of oil to the DabPro® cartridge. This cartridge is not made for solid/semi-solid extracts, such as sugar wax, crumble, budder. And you will need to make sure you have the extract thinned down enough and stable before adding it to the cartridge.