- Rich in Black seed oil and its constituents Thymoquinone, Thymohydroquinone and the natural monoterpene Thymol
- Our Hemp strain has an earthy and peppery aroma with hints of citrus and pine.
- Stabilised by alpha and gamma tocopherol, two natural forms of vitamin E
- We utilized a sub critical (cold) method of CO2 extraction resulting in a full spectrum golden hemp extract with all the sensitive components intact.
- The hemp extract and terpenes are infused into soil association certified organic black seed oil, camelina oil and frankincense essential oil
- Added steam distilled terpenes myrcene , beta caryophyllene, caryophyllene oxide, terpinolene, alpha pinene, beta pinene , limonene , humulene and linalool as well as many other at trace levels.
- Non gmo
- full of naturally occurring plant phytonutrients, terpenes, flavonoids, vitamins , minerals and plant fatty acids which are all powerful, free-radical scavengers that give strong support to the human body’s natural immune system at the cellular level and assist with cell regeneration.
- feeds your built in endogenous cannabinoid system (the ECS) which helps to…
- Revitalize, Regenerate & energize the body,
- Boost immunity and help contribute to the normal functioning of the digestive tract
- Helps promote a restful nights sleep and healing thanks to the calming plant terpenes myrcene, beta-caryophyllene and linalool.
- Relieves stress and helps to improve overall mood, leading to a feeling of relaxation and centered well being
Organic Certificate ~ The Black seed oil, camelina oil and frankincense oil used in this product are certified Organic by the Soil Association which means you can be sure that it has been produced to the highest ethical and environmental standards. The Soil Association’s standards exceed the UK government’s minimum requirements for organic products in many areas but particularly in animal welfare, GM and the use of pesticides. Standards are constantly reviewed to ensure they deal with current issues.